The MA in Conflict Resolution and Mediation is framed within the perspective of conflict studies. It offers participants an overview of recent knowledge about the conflict and develop skills and abilities in the different techniques of resolution / conflict transformation / disputes.
By articulating theoretical and pedagogical discussion of practical cases, within a space of interaction promoted by the teachers and the use of a Virtual Campus, a person who completes the Masters in Conflict Resolution and Mediation will be qualified to:
- Knowing and mastering the best techniques in the resolution / transformation & oac ute; No conflicts / disputes in different areas.
- Know and use the latest techniques in online dispute resolution.
To train professionals who possess a general knowledge of conflict theory, skills and techniques necessary to address conflict constructively, and the different areas in which the conflict resolution procedures have been developed more, all with the support of new technologies information technologies and communication.
- Develop a new understanding of the conflict and its dynamics from the perspective of multiple disciplines.
- Develop skills of resolution / conflict transformation / disputes in various areas in which it manifests.
- Training in mediation techniques and skills.
- Train to intervene at different levels (school, family, community, organizational, health, etc).
- Enable to develop and design projects and conflict resolution systems for organizations.
- Develop capabilities for online dispute resolution (arbitration, mediation, facilitation).
- Participate in Conflict Resolution practically in a specific context.
The MA in Conflict Resolution and Mediation is aimed at professionals, consultants, advisors, teachers and researchers in their professional activity facing conflict situations in different degrees, forms and fields (education, family, community, organizational, criminal, international) .